Opening Hours & Fees
‘The nursery’ is open for 51 weeks of the year from 7.00 am to 7:00 pm, closing for one week at Christmas. We also close for any other statutory bank holidays.
- Standard 8.00 am to 1:00 pm
- Early starts available at 15 minute intervals from 7.00 am until 8.00 am
- Includes breakfast, mid-morning snack and lunch with a dessert
- Standard 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Late finishes available at 15 minute intervals from 6.00 pm until 7.00 pm
- Includes mid-afternoon snack and tea
Full and Partial day sessions
- Standard sessions 8.00 am to 6:00 pm, includes breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch with a dessert, mid-afternoon snack and tea
- Early starts and late finishes available to extend the day from 7.00 am until 7.00 pm
- Flexible part day sessions e.g. 9.00 am until 3.00 pm, subject to availability, at times to suit your day, includes all meals appropriate to the time of attendance
Before and After School Wraparound
- We provide before and after school care in collaboration with three local schools
- Aston Hall Junior & Infant School
- Aston All Saints C of E Primary School
- Aston Lodge Primary School
- Others may be accommodated by special arrangement - Please enquire at 'the nursery'
- Mornings - 8.00 am until 9.00 am with school drop off
- Afternoons - School pick up then 3.00 pm until 4.00 pm, 5.00 pm or 6.00 pm as required
- Extended hours to provide care from 7 am until 7 pm where needed
- Operates in all (Rotherham) school holidays except Christmas / New Year (when the nursery is closed)
- All hours available between 7.00 am and 7.00 pm
You may drop off and collect your child at any point during your session time.
If you require alternative session times to those above please telephone the nursery to discuss this and we will be pleased to consider your request.
Help with Child Care costs
The government has introduced a number of initiatives to help parents/ carers with childcare costs. You may be entitled to help with your costs through the child tax credit scheme, please contact 0800 0730230 or 01709 822429 for more details. Some employers also provide help with costs through childcare vouchers, which enables parents/carers to avoid paying tax on the money they use to pay childcare fees. Please contact your employer to find out if they have a scheme in place.
Recurring session fees are charged monthly at our published rate with each session charged clearly stated on the invoice
Invoiced fees will vary from month to month however the nursery will advise a fixed monthly payment value for convenient standing order payments
Occasional or non-recurring sessions are charged separately at our standard session rates as applicable
Our Standard session rates are reviewed and updated semi-annually in April and September to align with government pay-rate legislation
They are subject to a child age reduction at 3 years old (from April 2017 at 2 years and 3 years old).
In "term time only" your child may be entitled to 15 hours per week of funded care for 38 weeks per year starting the term after their 2nd birthday.
In "term time only" your child is entitled to 15 hours per week of funded care for 38 weeks per year starting the term after their 3rd birthday.
The nursery also offers "all year" funded childcare whereby your child is entitled to 11 hours per week of funded childcare for 51 weeks of the year. This arrangement means your child need not miss nursery during the school holidays.
For all funded childcare your child must attend nursery for a minimum of 2 days per week and a minimum of 3 hours per session either at this setting or shared with another setting.
‘The nursery’ offers a 5% sibling discount which is deducted from your eldest child's fees.
There is a £35 registration fee required to secure your child’s place at ‘the nursery’.
Please complete the attached registration document to start your booking process. Registration form (click to download).
The registration fee may be paid by bank transfer (banking details are provided on the form) or by cheque made payable to Maisie Days Limited.
Monthly fees are payable in advance of the month of attendance.
Additional sessions are payable on the invoice date.
For further information please contact the nursery or download our information pack
If your require any further information or assistance please contact the nursery on 0114 2877650 or by e-mail at: email@example.com