We believe that outdoor play is central to your child’s learning and development. We have a no cancellation policy on outdoor play, meaning that our children experience all types of weather and seasons outdoors! Whilst using the outdoor space your child will experience a wide range of activities including:
- Painting and constructing on a large scale
- Climbing and balancing
- Exploring and investigating in the sensory garden
- Riding bikes, trailers and scooters
- Planting seeds and watching them grow!
- Playing games such as bat and ball, hide and seek, skittles, hopscotch etc
- Den building and role play activities
- Digging in the sand pit and gardening area
- Pouring and filling in water trays
- Building Snowmen in Winter!
- Going on bug hunts
We place great emphasis on planning for and supporting children’s learning outdoors and our outdoor space provides plentiful opportunities for all children to develop holistically.
The outdoor space has been fitted with artificial grass so that it is accessible in all weathers and creates an aesthetically pleasing environment all year round.